Buying a home is a huge step to take. B... [read more]
Minnesota is well-known for its farming and mining. The "Land of a Thousand Lakes" is a very popular tourist attraction for camping and fishing. With the ever-growing population, more and more Minnesotans every day are in need of insurance coverage. InsuranceQuote.com understands how important it is for Minnesota residents to save on all of their insurance needs. For this reason, we have made finding low-cost insurance online easier than ever before. One visit to InsuranceQuote.com is all you need to find the best quotes on insurance for your autos, home, health and life.Six Ways to Save
InsuranceQuote.com offers easy online savings for our Minnesota customers on many different types of insurance, including:
- Auto Insurance - Minnesota residents are required to maintain a minimum amount of liability coverage on their vehicles. The current minimum amount of required coverage in Minnesota is 30/60/10.
- $30,000 in bodily injury protection per injured party.
- $60,000 in maximum bodily injury protection per accident.
- $10,000 in property damage liability.
- Health Insurance - InsuranceQuote.com offers helpful information that will help you save on health insurance for you and your family. Whether you are self employed or need some additional health insurance to cover the rising cost of Minnesota medical care, InsuranceQuote.com will find you the most affordable insurance available online.
- Life Insurance - Whether you are looking for your first life insurance policy or would like to find a policy that better suits your changing lifestyle, InsuranceQuote.com offers an easy way to search multiple insurance companies that won't harm your credit.
- Business Insurance - Owning a business in Minnesota comes with a variety of risks. The best way to cover your business from damages is to purchase adequate business insurance. Business insurance will protect your assets from theft, loss of business and liability damages.
- Motorcycle Insurance - Because Minnesota only requires riders under the age of 18 to wear helmets while operating their motorcycle the cost of motorcycle insurance may be higher than other states. Fortunately, InsuranceQuote.com allows our customers the opportunity to save by searching our partner companies for the lowest available motorcycle insurance quotes available online.
- Homeowners Insurance - Because homeowners in the state of Minnesota face combined risks of heavy snowfalls in the winter and the possibilities of tornadoes in the spring and summer, it is vital that they have adequate homeowners insurance. InsuranceQuote.com understands the needs of Minnesota home owners and offers the lowest available rates on homeowners and other types of insurance policies.