Buying a home is a huge step to take. B... [read more]
Living in Connecticut, you have the luxury of being a part of the New England states but also being a part of a much smaller state with a population of only 3.4 million people. Many people visit Connecticut to see the historic colonial sites, making tourism a major industry here. All residents of Connecticut need low cost insurance, whether you live in the lush forests or in the city of Hartford. InsuranceQuote.com provides online insurance quotes for everyone in Connecticut. We offer quotes from reputable companies in each of the following needs:
- Business Insurance - Business owners in Connecticut need to be well insured to protect their business and their assets. InsuranceQuote.com offers many different low-cost business insurance quotes for business owners in Connecticut from well know and reputable national insurance companies.
- Life Insurance - Just because the average life expectancy in Connecticut is fourth in the nation with 78.7, doesn't mean that waiting to purchase life insurance is a wise choice. The younger and the healthier that you are, the lower your life insurance premiums will be.
- Homeowners Insurance - Owning your own home is a major investment in itself, but being properly insured is the best investment. Though Connecticut does not see many hurricanes, you generally want to make sure that you do carry a hurricane policy to protect you in the chance that one hits the New England coast.
- Auto Insurance - In Connecticut, all drivers are required to carry a minimum liability insurance policy on their vehicle in the amount of $20,000 for a single person and $40,000 for all parties on bodily injury liability and an additional $10,000 in property damage liability.
- Health Insurance - Health insurance and medical costs are a major concern in Connecticut and throughout the nation. InsuranceQuote.com offers low-cost insurance rates for under-insured and self-employed residents of Connecticut, providing you with health insurance that you can afford and feel good about.
- Motorcycle - Connecticut has a helmet law for its underage motorcyclists just like most states. Connecticut law states that all underage riders must wear a helmet that has been approved for motorcycle use and is made of shock resistant materials with a chin strap. Many insurance companies offer discounts for riders that wear the proper safety attire.
InsuranceQuote.com is determined to find you the lowest cost insurance rates. We provide insurance quotes for everyone in the United States, not just for Connecticuters. We offer insurance quotes for the comfort of your own home 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Let InsuranceQuote.com find your low cost insurance for your business, life, home, auto, health and motorcycle. InsuranceQuote.com - your online source for affordable insurance.